definition: to remove (impurities and other elements) by or as if by cleansing.

Hello there. If you're interested in any of the items featured, please do not hesitate to email me at v_ninia@hotmail.com. Prices are negotiable unless a set price is already stated. I post to anywhere in Australia, please read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.

14.7.10

ridding...

myself of these unused clothes. Need to do a round up of things I don't wear anymore, trying to disassociate my emotions attached to them and make some much needed money in the process.


coming soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. australian customers only.
2. dealing in mostly second hand or barely used clothing items and accessories.
3. Items will be held to a maximum of one week.
4. bank deposit, paypal and cash on delivery are accepted forms of payment.
5. postage and handling fees apply.
6. meeting places will be arranged in confidence.
7. damages and faults are clearly shown should there be any.
8. all sales are final.

Who follows me?